Rooibos and Berry Ice Tea
250 mL boiling water
1L chilled water
4 rooibos tea bags
2 herbal tea bags (e.g. berry tea bags)
Two handfuls of mint (20g)
2 apples, chopped into small cubes (160g)
4 large strawberries, chopped into small pieces (40g)
250 mL 100% Berry Juice
- Pour 250 mL of boiling water into a suitable jug.
- Add the 6 tea bags to the boiling water. Allow to soak and chill in the fridge.
- Once the tea mixture has chilled, add the tea mixture to the 1L of chilled water along with two handfuls of mint, the chopped apple and strawberries.
- Lastly add the berry juice and ice to serve.
- NUTRIENTS PER SERVING (425 mL)
Energy: 263 kJ
Protein: 0.3 g
Carbohydrates: 14.3 g
Total Sugars: 5.0 g
Added sugar: 0.0 g
Fat: 0.2 g
Saturated fat: 0.1 g
Fibre: 1.1 g
Sodium: 5.4 mg
One serving is equivalent to 1 fruit