Consultation Rates for 2019
(subject to change with timely notice)
This practice is cash based (it does not submit directly to medical aids however we do provide you with a statement with the correct coding so that you are able to submit the cost to your medical aid). We strive to make this process as easy as possible for you. We do have debit card facilities and we do take cash payments. However, no cheques will be accepted.
I work together with you in the following way:
Your first appointment includes your assessment and then you need to book a follow-up appointment in order to receive your personalized eating plan. No eating plan is the same thus I do need time to put this together for you.
In my experience working together with you in this way provides you with enough time to ensure that the changes (goals) we made in the initial appointment have had time to start taking root in your lifestyle. It is better to first work on getting the “basics” right before complicating matters with an eating plan (which is more structured). Adding structure to a good foundation makes more sense than building on something which has no foundation.
Think of it like this: The first appointment is thus the foundation appointment and the second appointment adds structure to the foundation.
You are welcome to book your second appointment when you book your first appointment but these two appointments should at least be 7 days apart (1 week).
My rates are as follows:
- Initial Consultation (60-75 minutes: assessment + cost of the eating plan) : R980.00
- Second appointment (45-60 minutes: delivery of the eating plan): R500.00
- Regular follow-up appointments (30 minutes) : R380.00
- Longer follow-up appointments (45 minutes) : R500.00
- Short follow-up appointment (20 minutes): R280.00
- Weigh-in or body composition assessment (15 minutes): R160.00
If you do not require an eating plan – a 60 minute consultation is recommended: R650.00
My philosophy is to educate you around nutrition in such a way that you do not need to rely on rigid meal plans to maintain a long-term sustainable healthy eating pattern (allowing you to make good choices irrespective of the food situation you find yourself in).
I do provide you with a flexible 3 day sample meal plan as it is a good tool to get you started and to learn proper portion control which is included in the initial consultation fee but you do need to make a second appointment (60 minutes) so that we can finalize your individualized eating plan.
If you would like more extensive meal plans (i.e. more than 3 days) and specialized recipes these will be at an additional cost due to the time (outside of your consultation fee as mentioned above) needed to compile them for you – feel welcome to discuss this with me (email@example.com)
- Shopping Tours @ R650.00 per hour
- Home visits to declutter your pantry @ R650.00 per hour
- Hourly rate for Corporate @ R650.00 per hour
Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to inquire about her professional speaking rates or the possibility of home visits.
If you would like to make a booking you can do so in three ways:
- Book online using our online calendar – click on this link
- Phone the Alphen House receptionist. Please contact her directly at 021 794 5789 or email her at email@example.com
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or whats app at 082 534 9098
If you would like to speak to me directly before making an appointment. You are welcome to do so.
Email me with your query (email@example.com) and be sure to add your contact number. I will then personally phone you back or respond via email.
If you would like to whats app me – you are also welcome to do so but please keep these messages within business hours (08:00-17:00).