I offer expert nutrition advice and support from Alphen House in Constantia, Southern Suburbs, Cape Town. Alphen House is a medical practice which can offer you a range of medical services (GP, physiotherapists, dietitian, psychologist and podiatrist). Yoga, Pilates and Hydrotherapy classes are also offered at Alphen House. We work as a team to ensure your well-being.
I have a special interest in the following:
- Healthy weight management (weight loss and weight gain)
- Gut health and Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) – especially the low FODMAP diet for IBS
- Inflammatory conditions (gout, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, thyroid conditions, polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Maternal (pregnancy) Nutrition
- Breastfeeding Management and Support
I am currently on maternity leave from 01 August 2020 – 01 November 2020 however my partner Kim Hofmann, RD (SA) will be covering my regular patients and will provide nutrition services until my return. Kim has more than 10 years of experience and I have no doubt that you will be in good hands until my return.
- To get hold of Kim (for bookings and other questions) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please only send booking related emails or admin related emails to Charlene our receptionist at email@example.com
- To get hold of me (Cath) please email (but expect a delayed response while I am on maternity leave) to firstname.lastname@example.org